We are looking for an experienced Front-end Developer with extensive knowledge of AngularJS to join our back-end team.
You'll work closely with our development team on a wide range of challenging projects, as well as collaborating with our clients' IT managers and Technical Leads to track and report the progress.
The ideal candidate:
- is friendly and approachable team player;
- has excellent communication skills;
- is fluent in English (both written and spoken);
- has a high level of self-management and organisational skills;
- is responsible and able to work within a tight schedule;
- is comfortable learning new technologies and applying them to production.
- Extensive knowledge of AngularJS best practices and commonly used modules;
- Experience with Typescript / ES6;
- Experience with CSS pre-processors (SASS or LESS) and front-end frameworks (e.g., Bootstrap, Foundation);
- Experience using Grunt, Gulp or similar tools to automate tasks;
- Experience working with PHP and/or Python frameworks (most of our projects are built on either Laravel or Django);
- Experience using Git for version tracking and collaboration with other developers.
Nice to have:
- Experience of Test Driven Development (TDD) and/or Behaviour Driven Development (BDD);
- Experience in Amazon AWS environment.
- Competitive salary and a long-term commitment at a stable and growing company;
- Opportunity to join our team of talented professionals and to expand your knowledge;
- Important to note: we are a distributed team (meaning you'll be working from home or wherever you prefer) and we use Slack, Skype and Basecamp as our primary communications tools.
If this sounds like you, please send a resume with portfolio and links to Milen Nedev at: